Номер в каталоге : SN74ALVCH162244
Function : 16-BIT BUFFER/DRIVER WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
Производитель : Texas Instruments
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH162244 is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.The device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. It provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs.
The outputs, which are designed to sink up to 12 mA, include equivalent 26-Ω resistors to reduce overshoot and undershoot. To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
Active bus-hold circuitry is provided to hold unused or floating data inputs at a valid logic level. The SN74ALVCH162244 is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.
• Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus™Family
• EPIC™ (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
• Output Ports Have Equivalent 26-Ω Series Resistors, So No External Resistors Are
• ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V
Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
• Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil Shrink Small-Outline (DL) and Thin Shrink
Small-Outline (DGG) Packages
даташит PDF Download
Другие с той же файл данные :